As we continue to pursue Jack, we run into Warden Kuril. We make quick work of him and move on.
A cutscene shows Jack biotically tearing a group of guards to shreds.
Mom: She’s kind of a badass.
Me: See? She’s not so bad.
Mom just glares at me.
We finally catch up to Jack. She’s figured out that we’re with Cerberus, and is extremely distrustful of us. We manage to convince her to come with us since we’ve got the only way off of the exploding space station.
Back on the Normandy, Jack and Miranda immediately start bickering.
Me: See? Jack hates Miranda too.
Mom claps her hands.
Me: See? That’s two women in a row that you like.
Mom: Jack’s pretty cool but I’m only putting up with the thief girl for the drinks.
- haphazardhodgepodge reblogged this from momeffect
- sewerwhore likes this
- stellarstardust likes this
- darkchronicler likes this
- meldariongamer likes this
- thetravman reblogged this from momeffect
- thetravman likes this
- nathanyall likes this
- eleventhcubfan likes this
- teroknortailor likes this
- wethinktherefore likes this
- momeffect posted this